Business Checking Accounts
Business Checking Account
A basic checking account designed for businesses
- You must deposit a minimum of $100 to open this account
- A maintenance fee of $5 and a fee of $0.05 per debit and credit items processed during the statement cycle.
- An earnings credit of $0.15 per $100 average daily balance will be applied toward the service charge.
Business Money Market Checking Account
A variable interest rate account for businesses
- You must deposit a minimum of $2,500 to open this account.
- You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $500 to obtain the disclosed interest rate.
- A minimum balance fee of $5 will be imposed if the average daily balance for the cycle falls below $2,500.
- Limited to 6 debits each statement cycle. Subject to a $1 fee for each debit over 6.